Triple medalist at the Nations Cup
On May 27, three of our wines won excellent medals in this national competition!
- Large Gold Medal | Cuvée Natashquan 2021
- Large Gold Medal | the White Gold Panner 2022
- Gold Medal | Orpailleur Rosé 2022
This is the 2nd year in a row that our Cuvée Natashquan has won honors with a Grand Or medal at the Nations Cup!
Three international medals at the FLIWC
In June, it was at the Finger Lakes International Wine & Spirits Competition in Rochester, NY that three of our wines were distinguished.
- Silver Medal , Chardonnay Category - oaked | Cuvée Signature Chardonnay 2021
- Bronze Medal , Hybrid White Blend Category | the White Gold Panner 2022
- Bronze Medal , Hybrid White Blend Category | Cuvée Natashquan 2021
Congratulations to the entire vineyard team!
The Coupe des Nations is a tasting competition for wines and other products containing alcohol that has taken place in Quebec since 2000.
The Finger Lakes International Wine & Spirits Competition (FLIWC) is one of the largest charity wine and spirits competitions in the United States. Masters of wine, master distillers, master sommeliers, educators, journalists, winemakers and other internationally certified judges from around the world converge each year in Rochester, New York, to evaluate and award thousands of internationally made wines and spirits, all accomplished in two days.
All proceeds from the contest benefit Camp Good Days and Special Times, a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for children and families around the world whose lives have been touched by cancer and stroke. 'sickle cell anemia.