Our team and job offers
Une union de coeur
L’Orpailleur, c’est un lieu de rencontres, de partage et d’échanges d’idées dans le respect. Notre équipe est unie par sa mission, et son désir d’offrir des vins de qualité et une expérience inoubliable à ses visiteurs.
An enchanting work environment where nature, wine and wine tourism are perfectly balanced will surely charm you. Our dynamic, efficient and professional team is waiting for you, join us!
Store Advisor | season 2023
Under the responsibility of the wine tourism-boutique manager, the boutique advisor provides a warm and professional welcome to customers, informs them about the boutique's activities and offers, performs product tastings and sales at the shop. She participates in setting up the shop and the premises.
Your main objective will be to enhance the image of the company thanks to a presentation of the places and the history of the vineyard, to convey a rich message to visitors and to participate in sales advice in the shop and the tasting service.
MAIN TASKS :
• Welcome clients
• Inform customers about the offer of activities and tastings
• Inform customers about the store's products
• Prepare and serve the tastings
• Serve customers at checkout for their purchases
• Perform all other tasks assigned and necessary for the proper functioning of the store
• Excellent aptitude for customer service;
• Be punctual, organized and clearly target priorities;
• Ability to work in a team and demonstrate a positive attitude and mutual aid;
• Be able to work calmly, politely and respect others;
• Have English language skills.
If you are a committed person, that you place the customer experience at the heart of your concerns, and that you have high standards of service, we would like to meet you!
Our mission and our values
To be a leader and a reference in the world of wine in Quebec and Canada
Our mission is to offer authentic Quebec wines of superior quality that meet the highest standards in vitiviniculture.