Our team and job offers
A union of hearts
L'Orpailleur is a place for meeting, sharing and exchanging ideas with respect. Our team is united by its mission, and its desire to offer quality wines and an unforgettable experience to its visitors.
Working in an enchanting environment where nature, wine and wine tourism are in perfect balance! Sure to charm dynamic, efficient and professional people! Join us!
Tasting Advisor | Harvest season 2023
Under the responsibility of the wine tourism-boutique manager:
Your main objective will be to give visitors a beautiful and good time, whose goal is mainly during this harvest period to taste some of our wines and enjoy the places.
MAIN TASKS :
• Make the mise-en-place for the tastings,
• Prepare and serve the tastings,
• Participate in closing, cleaning and storage.
Be available on weekends from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. (all or in part) from Saturday September 2 until Sunday October 15.
• Excellent aptitude for customer service
• Knowing how to be with people
• Ability to lead groups
• To be punctual
• Ability to work in a team and demonstrate a positive attitude and mutual support
• Have English language skills.
• Be in good physical shape and be able to stand all day to serve the tastings
• Salary: $17/hour
• Pre-paid training (3 hours)
If you would like to try the experience with a fiery team, in one of the beautiful vineyards of Quebec whose reputation is close to your heart, don't hesitate!
Our mission and our values
To be a leader and a reference in the world of wine in Quebec and Canada
Our mission is to offer authentic Quebec wines of superior quality that meet the highest standards in vitiviniculture.